All pottery students have unlimited free practice time and we strongly encourage people to use it. Details about practice time are below:
- It’s a good idea to come between scheduled pottery classes. If you do come during a scheduled class, check in with the teacher and make sure there is space. Potters wheels go to students registered in the class first. You can find our class schedule by clicking here.
- Do not count on receiving instruction during practice time. There is a wealth of how-to videos in this handbook. Watching them will really help you out.
- Please remember to put cookies on all of the work you make.
- If you are coming to practice after 10 pm, please give us a call and ask for the entry code for the front door.
- If you are the last one out, please turn off the lights.