New Student Pottery Lessons:
- 6 classes (three hours long)
- 6 Classes must be completed in 8 weeks.
- Free Unlimited practice time.
- Unlimited studio clay
- Glazes and all other materials
- Beginning tool kit.
Quarterly Pottery Lessons:
- Payment due every 3 months
- One class per week (3 hours long)
- Unlimited free practice time
- Clay, other materials, tools and firing not included
Clay, Glaze & Firing Fee
Use as much of our stocked clay, glazes, underglazes, slips and oxides as you want. This fee includes bisque and glaze firing. You won’t find a better deal anywhere.
Additional fees required for production potters. Call for a quote.
$25 – This one-time fee is paid when you start taking quarterly pottery lessons or paying for a quarterly membership. People purchasing new student pottery lessons do not pay this fee.
$35 – cancellation fee. Any cancellation of quarterly plans or new student plans will be deducted $35 from any refund provided. Refund provided at managements discretion.
- New student packages can only be refunded if no start date was booked and no attendance occurred. Once a package is booked, lack of attendance will forfeit the purchase price.
- Quarterly plans that have renewed can only be refunded for the remaining time period, calculated by a full month amount. No part month refund can be made. Cancellation fee is applicable.
Our Lessons are designed with your busy schedule in mind. We offer 13 different class times and we offer free unlimited practice time. Once your enrolled in a class, you can use our pottery studio when it works for you.