Call for entries:
Bay Area artist invited to apply for our three annual pottery and art sales. All items sold must be handmade and the artist must be present at the sale.
2018 Sale Dates:
Spring Sale: April 28 and 29
Fall Sale: Sept 29-30
Holiday Sale: Dec. 7-9
Blossom Hill Crafts has been producing pottery and art sales for 48 years which has allowed us to cultivate a large customer base and develop a great sales infrastructure. We work hard to produce sales that flow smoothly and are profitable for our artists.
Reasons to choose a BHC sale:
- Our customers come to buy locally made artwork… not to listen to music and browse through vendor booths.
- Set-up and tear down is easy. All you have to do is show up with your work. We provide the tables. We set them up and take them down. For a nominal fee we’ll even provide you with tabletop pedestals.
- You don’t have to worry about calculating tax, running credit cards and providing shopping bags to your customers because we run a central cash register. We take care of the financial transactions and you get paid within two weeks.
- Unlike other promoters, we do not charge a booth or table fee. We only charge a commission. This means that you can not lose money at one of our sales.
Our commission Structure
- Your commission rate is based on your total sales. The more you sell, the lower your commission.
- There is no booth or table fee so you can’t lose money
- The amount you will pay us in commission is almost always less than the booth and commission fees of other shows.
- If your total sales are between $0.00 and $200 you will be charged a 50% commission
- If your total sales are between $201 and $250 you will be charged a 45% commission
- If your total sales are between $251 and $500 you will be charged a 40% commission
- If your total sales are between $501 and $800 you will be charged a 35% commission
- If your total sales are between $801 and $1,000 you will be charged a 30% commission
- If your total sales are between $1,001 and $2,999 you will be charged a 25% commission
- If you sell more than $3,000 you will be charged a 20% commission
Our Marketing Strategy
Participating artists can expect the following marketing efforts
- A direct mail campaign to 4,000homes (all repeat customers)
- A robust social media and email campaign (over 2,000 active subscribers on our list)
- Advertising in local media
- Professionally printed postcards available for all artists to distribute
Are you interested in becoming a vendor? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.